If you find yourself feeling lost in the kitchen, this workshop is for you! Together, we will go through 7 simple recipes that can be made and enjoyed throughout your busy week. All meals are gluten free, dairy free and guilt free. These delicious recipes will soon become your weekly musts!
Many of us know why we should be eating healthy, but we aren’t sure where to start. Once we find a foundation for our journey, we are more likely to feel confident in this new transition, and develop a realistic routine.
We will create recipes for breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, as well as healthy drink options. This workshop is intended to give you more insight on how you can live a healthier lifestyle with little changes, while receiving big results. The meals chosen for this workshop focus on budget and time management.
This workshop will include
- A step-by-step guide on how to plan a successful meal
- Tips on minimizing your time in the kitchen, while still having enough food for the week
- Easy everyday habits to create a healthier you
- What does “spring cleansing” mean, and how to properly do it
- Where to buy your groceries and how to create a successful grocery trip
- How and where to store your groceries for maximum freshness and benefit (fridge, freezer, cupboards)
- Money saving tips for living a healthier lifestyle
- Nutritional information throughout the day on the ingredients we are using
- Eating our delicious meals! All participants will be able to bring left overs home
All participants will also receive a book with the recipes we created, a copy of Meal Prep to Nourish, and a gift bag valued at over $30.00 with products that we used throughout the day.
If this sounds like a step in the right direction for you, send me an email and let’s chat!
If you have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hope to see you there!